We started our Keto diet about 2 weeks ago, and are loving it! The best thing about the Keto diet is getting to explore new recipes. These Keto Blueberry Pancake Muffins have been a game changer in our house. The best part is the kids LOVE THEM! Here is what you will need:
yield: 12/24 SERVINGS prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 14 MINUTES total time: 24 MINUTES
Ingredients + Prep
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tin. (You can use either mini or regular)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (or coconut oil)
- 2 tablespoons of desired Keto sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour pancake mix
- pinch of salt
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Add to mixing bowl: mix, milk, butter, sweetener, vanilla, salt, eggs, 1/2 of the blue berries.
- Mix until smooth
- Pour into the mini muffin pan, about 3/4 of the way full.
- Using the rest, add a couple blueberries to each muffin
- Bake for about 14-15 minutes until slightly browned and cooked through. Transfer to a cooling rack. Serve warm or let cool to store for later.