These Holiday Appetizer Pear Brochettes With Whipped Honey Ricotta are easy to make, sweet, savory, and perfect served as an appetizer or small bite at your next holiday gathering.
I’m excited to have partnered with my sweet friends over at Harry and David to bring you this wonderful recipe of Pear Brochettes With Whipped Honey Ricotta. If you follow me on Instagram, you know three things. I love food, easy to make food, and everything I’ve received from Harry and David.
Harry and David provided the pears for this recipe, and y’all…. they were amazingly juicy. Absolutely perfect for a holiday sweet and savory appetizer.
I made these Pear Brochettes With Whipped Honey Ricotta for my family on Thanksgiving to give us something to nibble on for the hour we had to wait on our main meal. The family loved them!
Here’s what you need:
- 3 sliced Harry and David Pears
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 table spoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted until golden brown
- Garnish with fresh basil
Yield: 20 crostini Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 3 minutes Total Time: 18 minutes
- Combine Harry and David Pears, balsamic vinegar, honey, and black pepper into a large bowl. Gently stir together and set aside
- In a blender or food processor add ricotta, cream, honey, lemon zest, splash of salt, and black pepper. Blend and then whip until fluffy
- Broil the slices of baguette until golden brown
- Dollop whipped ricotta, add balsamic pear, garnish with fresh basil
- Serve immediately
I’d love to know if you make them and what you think! Please tag @strawberrytwinslane when you do!